# Man asked God : Why did u make woman so beautiful? God said : So u can love her.. Man asked God : Why did u make her so stupid? God said : So she can love u.. # SomeOne.. Is loving you.. Caring for you.. Watching you.. Protecting you.. Guess who?? A*L*L*A*H # Life is like a movie..!! When u r sad : DRAMA , angry : ACTION , afraid : SUSPENSE , when u look at mirror : HORROR! & now u r smiling.. That's COMEDY! # If a kiss was a rain drop I send u showers.. If a hug was a second I send u hours.. If a smile was water I send u ocean.. If happiness was a person I send u MEEEE.. that can straighten out a lot of things. *A Person Who Asks A Question Is A Fool For Five Minutes, A Person Who Doesn't Is A Fool Forever ... ~I wasn't Kissing him, I was just telling his lips a secret!! ~Do u believe in love at first site? Or should i walk by again? ~ReMeMbEr mY nAmE * ReMeMbEr My FaCe * CuZ tHeRe AiNt nO oThA hOnEy * ThAt CaN tAkE mY pLaCe ~I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most, Yet wanted by plenty ~IT's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it ~everyones entitled to be stupid but YOU ARE ABUSING the priviledge!!! ~One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions ~Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen! ~-I never meant t? hurt y?u- -but- - y?u're pretty when y?u cry- -I really l?ved y?u- hehehe- - R'nt i cute when I lie- ~Boyz Are Great, Every Girl Should Have One ~I LOVE my atitude problem ~You're only bad if you're caught... So that makes me a really good girl, RIGHT!? ~he broke my heart, so i broke his jaw ~I'll Try AnYtHiNg Once, Twice If I Like It! ~MY *FANTASY* HAS TURNED TO MADNESS. ALL MY *GOODNESS*HAS TURNED TO BADNESS ~X-tReMe Is NoT a MoOd, It'S a LYFE-STYLE ~An idoit and his $$ make for a great party!!! -If I had the letters "HRT" and I could add "EA" and get "HEART" or add "U" and get "HURT", I'd rather have "U" and get "HURT" than have a "HEART" without "U". ~ You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me. ~ When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to hug you. When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you. Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you. ~ ~ To love someone is nothing, to be loved is something +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++